Ocean Grove RV Super Center has Rental Motor Homes! Thinking about taking your Florida / Georgia or Jaguars tailgating party to the next level? Are you looking to take advantage of that great RV adventure? Looking to get away for the weekend but don’t want to buy a motor home? Check out our Jayco Luxury Motor Home Rentals. Renting is a great way to try a Motor home out before you buy one.
Our low rental prices are very attractive. People come from all over the State of Florida just to rent from us. We have renters coming from Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Orlando, Tampa, Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and of course St Augustine. You just can’t ignore the savings you will receive by renting or buying from us. Our Super Center is located only a short distance from I95 so visiting our Super Center is a quick trip off the highway.
2011 - Jayco Luxury C 31SS Rentals
All units are self-contained: include awning, generator, microwave, refrigerator, stove etc. Plenty of storage space for coolers, chairs, clothes etc. TV is INCLUDED!! As we do not allow Smoking or Pets you are assured of a clean odor free motor home for your rental enjoyment.
SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $750.00 REQUIRED TO RESERVE UNIT.
MILEAGE: 3 day rental includes 500 free miles * 5 days or more 1000 free miles. $0.39 per mile after your free miles Rental includes 4 hours of generator use per day, excess hours will result in a $2.00 per hour charge
3 - Day (minimum) $850.00 includes 500 free,miles and 12 Generator Hours
5 - Day Rental - $1,015.00 includes 1000 free miles and 20 Generator Hours
7 - Day Rental - $1,145.00 includes 1000 free miles and 28 Generator Hours
10 - Day Rental $1,500.00 includes 1000 free miles and 40 Generator Hours.
14 days and longer will be determined upon request
sales tax of 6% will be added to all charges..
- As in the hotel/motel industry, the Rental Day is based on number of nights the vehicle is used. Each night constitutes a rental day.
- Vehicle pick-up time is between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM. Vehicle return time is between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM only. Returns after 11:00 are subject to a late return fee of $25 per hour.
- No refunds will be made for early returns or late pick-ups.
- Renter must be a minimum of 25 years of age and possess a valid driver's license.
- Minimum rental period is 7 days during "Special Events" (Holidays, Daytona 500 etc.)
- Renter must have a major credit card and adequate identification.
- Renter must have insurance - Name of insurance company, policy number and agent name required.
- Renter must be present at time of pick-up AND drop-off to sign. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Renter is responsible for any and all damages and missing items and will be billed due to abuse or misuse.
- Rental unit does NOT come with Pots, Pans, Dishes nor bed linens.
Do we rent anything else besides motorhomes? - While we normally rent the Class C Motorhome, we do understand there are special occasions, and circumstances where you may require a travel trailer, or possibly a Class A Motorhome, these requests are handled on an individual case by case basis so give us a call and lets see what we can do for you.
How far ahead of time should I book my rental? - We recommend booking your rental at least 2 weeks in advance. Popular events such as the Daytona 500 or holidays such as July 4th book up VERY fast, so more time is needed to reserve a rental, sometimes months in advance.
What do I do about Insurance? - You have 2 options. One is to get a binder on your current insurance policy and have a copy of that faxed to us at our office. Another is to go through MBA (we have information at our location regarding MBA).
Where can we travel? - You can travel anywhere in the Eastern half of the United States, all trips west must be approved in advance by company management. Sorry, but no out-of-country trips to Canada or Mexico.
6775 U.S. 1 S.
Saint Augustine, FL 32086
* Required field
Your Contact Information