RV Rentals in Florida
Ocean Grove RV Super Center has RV rentals in Florida for you to check out right now! Thinking about taking your tailgating party to the next level? Are you looking to take advantage of that great RV adventure? Looking to get away for the weekend but aren't ready to buy an awesome RV? Check out our Jayco luxury RV rentals. Remember, trying out one of our rental motorhomes in Florida is also a great way to get a feel for an RV out before you buy one. And, if you are ready to purchase an RV, you absolutely need to check out our new RVs for sale as well as our affordable used RVs for sale.
Our low rental prices make renting from us very easy and affordable. People come from all over the state of Florida just to take a weekend off in one of our RVs; and it's not just St. Augustine residence that love Ocean Grove RV Sales. We have renters coming from Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Orlando, Tampa, Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and many other surrounding areas. You just can’t ignore the savings you will receive by renting or buying from us. Our RV Super Center is located only a short distance from I95 so visiting our Super Center is a quick trip off the highway.
Newer - Class C 29XK - 26XD - 28H Rentals
All units are self-contained and include an awning, a generator, a microwave, a refrigerator, a stove, and more. Plenty of storage space for coolers, chairs, clothes etc. TV is INCLUDED!! As we do not allow Smoking or Pets you are assured of a clean odor free motor home for your rental enjoyment.
SECURITY DEPOSIT OF $750.00 REQUIRED TO RESERVE UNIT.
MILEAGE: 3 day rental includes 500 free miles * 5 days or more 1000 free miles. $0.39 per mile after your free miles Rental includes 4 hours of generator use per day, excess hours will result in a $2.00 per hour charge
3 - Day (minimum) $850.00 includes up to 500 free,miles and 12 Generator Hours
5 - Day Rental - $1,015.00 includes up to 1000 free miles and 20 Generator Hours
7 - Day Rental - $1,145.00 includes up to 1000 free miles and 28 Generator Hours
10 - Day Rental $1,500.00 includes up to 1000 free miles and 40 Generator Hours.
14 days and longer will be determined upon request
*Please note: Sales tax of 6.5% will be added to all charges.
- As in the hospitality industry, a "Rental Day" is based on number of nights the vehicle is used. Each night constitutes a Rental Day.
- Vehicle pick-up time is between 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM. Vehicle return time is between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM only. Returns after 11:00 are subject to a late return fee of $25 per hour.
- No refunds will be made for early returns or late pick-ups.
- Renter must be a minimum of 25 years of age and possess a valid driver's license.
- Minimum rental period is 7 days during "Special Events" (Holidays, Daytona 500, etc.)
- Renter must have a major credit card and adequate identification.
- Renter must have insurance - Name of insurance company, policy number and agent name required.
- Renter must be present at time of pick-up AND drop-off to sign. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Renter is responsible for any and all damages and missing items and will be billed due to abuse or misuse.
- Rental unit does NOT come with Pots, Pans, Dishes nor bed linens.
Do we rent anything else besides motorhomes? - While we normally rent the Class C Motorhome, we do understand there are special occasions, and circumstances where you may require a travel trailer, or possibly a Class A Motorhome, these requests are handled on an individual case by case basis so give us a call and lets see what we can do for you.
How far ahead of time should I book my rental? - We recommend booking your rental at least 2 weeks in advance. Popular events such as the Daytona 500 or holidays such as July 4th book up VERY fast, so more time is needed to reserve a rental, sometimes months in advance.
What do I do about Insurance? - You have 2 options. One is to get a binder on your current insurance policy and have a copy of that faxed to us at our office. Another is to go through MBA (we have information at our location regarding MBA).
Where can we travel? - You can travel anywhere in the South Eastern part of the United States, (North to Washington DC - West to the Mississippi) all trips west must be approved in advance by company management. Sorry, but no out-of-country trips to Canada or Mexico.